More than 250 agent associates gathered at the Waldorf Hilton hotel in London’s Aldwych to celebrate eXp UK’s rapid growth and recognise some of the network’s best achievements for the year.
Led by industry veteran Adam Day, eXp UK has been in business just under three years yet has grown rapidly to reach over 350 independent, self-employed estate agents across the Britain.
Day commented: “At the beginning of the eXp UK journey just three years ago, our Christmas festivities amounted to a Zoom call with barely twelve agents attending. The rapid transformation from those humble beginnings to one of the largest estate agencies in the UK is quite an achievement by any standard.
“The faith that hundreds of agents have shown in the eXp brand is plain to see as we continue to be one of the fastest growing property brands in the country backed by a fantastic team.
“I was delighted to announce our annual benefit awards in addition to 10 individual achievements, including highest commission earned of over £300,000 and awards for non-financial accolades including our Breakthrough Award, Best Team Player and Agent of the Year. It was a very proud evening to celebrate the incredible accomplishments of our agents”.
The awards won at the gala event were as follows:
- Highest Average Fee – Jason Scott
- Highest Gross Commission Earned – Chris Abraham
- Best Newcomer – Darren Beckett
- The ‘Wow’ Factor – Mark Buchanan
- Breakthrough Award – Izabela Rapacka
- Best Video Marketing – Gary Bartlett
- Agent of the Year – Chris Abraham
- Best Team Player – Ian Wyn-Jones
- Best Marketeer – Ben Moore
- Agent’s Agent of the Year – Tony Ruby
- ICON Agents – Chris Abraham, Kirsty Hodgson, Samantha Cerrone, Mark Buchanan, Claire Bilton & Aaron Tonks
- ‘Cappers’ – Mark Buchanan, Kirk Shephard, Jason Scott, Gavin Mills, Karen Trace, Claire Bilton, Aaron Tonks, Linda Stringer, Chris Abraham, Tony Ruby, Jaine Whitfield, Daryl Hill, Adam Halliwell, Ashlee Mellett, Chris Wood, Simon Taylor, Mark Bentley, Raphael Agbandje, Thomas Howe, Paul Parnell, James Berry, Andrew Pearson, Alistair Harper, Liana Loporto, Samantha Cerrone, Olivia Kemp, Ashley Would, Jane Lees, Martin Regan-Kennard, Dean Coleman, Melanie Anderson, Helen Moore, Mark Stern, John Murray, Amie Brooks, Darren Beckett, Rosie Marlow, Ben Fitzgibbon, Kirsty Hodgson, Ian Wyn-Jones, Dominic Murphy, Gary Bartlett, Helen Celik & Chris Hayward
Daily news email from EYE
Enter your email below to receive the latest news each morning direct to your inbox.